Educating Young Students From The Inside Out

Educating Preschool students from the "Inside Out"

Friday, February 1, 2013

Updated books on Reading Lists best picks; "Inside Out Pages"

                                             
January has just flown by. I wanted to share with you my new pages to my site. Just click under the banner to; Reading Lists, best picks.  The newly updated stories  will appear for each month. This month I have posted a favorite video of one of the classic stories I use in the classroom.

I have a student in my classroom who is excelling in reading and enjoying books. He is almost five and is reading on a first grade level. When I asked his mother about it, she was shy and said: "We didn't do a thing".  Now when I visited her home for our classroom/teacher visitation she had the most amazing library.  The whole living room was devoted to reading, snuggling and taking time to be together. It was deeply inspiring. Thorough our sheer magnetism and love for good literature children melt into the ambiance of timeless experiences of reading together.

 Do you have favorite spiritual stories to pass along to me? Write them in the comments below or send them to my Google page.

Grab a child, cuddle up and read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments. Thank you.